In this bug fix & stability release, the changes focus on enhancing the transcoding framework, improving the commenting system and correcting issues with video embedding:
- Transcoded video files are deleted when a video is deleted in Plumi
- The “bookmarks” icon has been replaced with a standard social media “Share” icon and the list of available sites has been expanded
- Videos are now listed in reverse chronological order in member video folders, video lists and RSS/Vodcast feeds
- Comments are now listed in reverse chronological order
- The option to nominate a language when uploading a video has been removed
- Improved display of videos linked within Facebook
- Revised embed code to address issues encountered in WordPress and Drupal based sites
- Modified call to Transcode.Daemon to ensure all videos are transcoded when uploaded via web or FTP
- Able to change the owner of a video
A working version of Plumi 3.1.1 can be seen at http://engagemedia.org.
Thanks to the developers, testers and coordinators who made this release possible!