We are pleased to announce the release of a beta version of Plumi 4.1. New features are focused on improving video sharing and playback, including BitTorrent video-sharing support, high/low resolution video playback, video-analytics and template improvements.
The plumi.app package can be found on PyPI here:
It is available here on Plone.org:
- Torrent support [clopy]
- Show available seeders on video view [clopy]
- Views/ Downloads stats for videos [dimo, mgogoulos]
- High / Low quality for videos [clopy]
- Remove Action – Renaming Video Item – When in Pending/Published State [dave]
- Remove ability of ordinary Members to change folder view of any folder [dave]
- Add link to video author in taxonomy and other video listings [dave]
A full list of tickets closed for this release can be found here on the Plumi development tracker.
This version is beta software, it is not ready for a production environment, but please try installing it and send us any bugs you find by lodging them as a ticket here.
You can also test the software at the Plumi testing site here:
The code is available here in SVN: